Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010 Weight In - Biggest Loser Potential?

In my post last week, I was at 154 determined to drop back to 149 as my ideal weight - I’m 5“10”, and 149 still places me above my ideal BMI. I’m struggling a bit, though. The kids are still in the house and that ‘kid food’ is so tempting. Hello carrots and veggies! Check back and see how I’ve done next week. I’m also getting back on the back and hitting the weights in the gym. I’m also going to explore some weight programs for 65+, since I just hit that mark. What programs are you other survivors using to control your weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment. We are gathering information on a not-for-attribution basis about the stage of men's prostate cancer at diagnosis. If you feel comfortable in telling your story, we would like to know how you were diagnosed at the stage of your cancer at initial diagnosis.